We think Northern Bites is a pretty good place to work. We look after our people, offer loads of flexibility and give everyone the chance to develop and grow with us. Oh, and every working day’s a free lunch day, too.
Our delivery drivers are the face of Northern Bites, so we’re after energetic and friendly people to brighten our clients’ days by helping them fill their tills.
We want to speak to you if you:
- Have a clean driving license.
- Are experienced driving a MWB or LWB van. (Not essential.)
- Have a warm, engaging personality. Replenishing fridges is only part of the job; building strong relationships with our stockists is just as important.
- Like to exceed sales and customer satisfaction targets.
- Are as comfortable dealing with numbers as you are with people.
- Are more early bird than night owl. Our customers want fresh products on a morning, so early starts are necessary.
What we offer:
- A relaxed, fixed route with no hourly targets to hit. (We’re not Amazon.)
- Flexible shifts. We want work to work around you, your family and your free time.
- Option to be paid weekly, so you’ve got money when you need it.
- Performance-related bonuses.
- Free lunch every day you work.
- Up to 50% family-and-friends discount.
- Free on-site parking.
Can you deliver the goods?
If you want to join the team, send through your CV and we’ll be in touch if there’s a suitable opening.