2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Northern Bites Halifax Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
_ga (Google Analytics)
This Cookie is placed by Google. It enables Northern Bites Halifax Limited to learn information about your use of the Northern Bites website such as the time of visit, the pages viewed, whether you have visited before and the website visited prior to visiting our website. For further information about Google Analytics please see: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types
Facebook Tracking Pixel
This Cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables Northern Bites Halifax Limited to measure, optimise and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook. In particular, it enables Northern Bites Halifax Limited to see how you move between devices when accessing the Northern Bites Halifax Limited website and Facebook, to ensure that Northern Bites Halifax Limited’s Facebook advertising is seen by users most likely to be interested in such advertising by analysing which content a user has viewed and interacted with on the Northern Bites website. For further information about the Facebook Pixel please see: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
6. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
7. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
8. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.