Food Production Operatives
So you want to work for us? Good choice. We quite like it here too. That’s probably because we look after our people, provide great flexibility and offer a free lunch on every day that you’re working. Whatever your reasons are, we can promise you a warm welcome, a chance to develop your skills and the opportunity to grow with us.
As a food production operative, you’ll be expected to lovingly handmake our range of tasty sandwiches, sub rolls, wraps and savouries. Your day-to-day role might vary from filling preparation to packing, but adherence to our stringent food safety standards must remain constant.
What you should bring to the table:
- Although experience isn’t necessary, a can-do attitude is.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced production environment.
- A solid commitment to following all food safety and quality standards.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and great communication skills.
- Be more early bird than night owl – early starts and early finishes (in time for the school run) are common in our world.
What we offer:
- Flexible shifts. We want work to work around you, your family and your free time.
- Option to be paid weekly, so you’ve got money when you need it.
- Food Safety Training up to Level 3 (depending on role).
- Free lunch on every day that you work.
- Up-to 50% family and friends discount.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Seasonal bonuses based on team performance.
Time for a fresh start?
If you’re interested in joining our team, send through your CV and we’ll be in touch if there’s a suitable opening.